Data 7 Conversion Tool Update History - Current Version 406
Version 406 - Nov 30th 2021
1. Certain PES file versions thumbnails were not showing correctly - This is now fixed
2. Certain PES file versions were not converting correctly - This is now fixed
3. Some customers experienced a problem with our apps after upgrading to v405 - This is now fixed
Version 405 - Nov 20th 2021
1. Some FULL and TRIAL 'Activations' failed on some PCs
2. Certain PES file thumbnails and conversions were not working correctly
3. Certain files that fail to convert caused subsequent conversions to fail in error until application reloaded
1. 'Converting folders' option now remembers: Sub folder option, Last format chosen, Location, Last location chosen
2. Menu captions that show folder path now improved by showing shortening version
Version 404 - Sep 30th 2021
1. Can now convert all files in sub folders - Can convert 1000s of files at a time.
2. Allows the user to choose to SAVE the converted files in the original or different location
3. Enhanced audit / log file and pre-conversion file list
Version 401 - 16th Dec 2020
Enhancement / Fixes:-
1. Software update version checks fixes/enhancements. Now correctly evaluates current and new versions for all embroidery apps.
Version 20111 - 1st Mar 2017
1. Fixed an issue where a previously browsed folder is no longer available which would cause the Conversion Tool not to open properly.
Version 20108 - 26th Feb 2017
1. Enhanced diagnostics to help with design issues
Version 2090 - 27th Jan 2017
1. Folder browser window is now sizeable when opening and saving designs
2. Thumbnails are now sizeable. Choose Classic or NEW folder view thumbnails meaning more icons per page.
1. Thumbnails wouldn't show correct colours and all different colours for some XXX designs. This is now fixed
2. When converting to XXX format, the colours would not show correctly in some other applications including "Professional Sew-Ware Intro". This is now fixed
Version 2071 - 1st Jan 2017
1. Error causing an install problem. This is now fixed in v2071
Version 2067 - 31st Dec 2016
1. Limitation when printing catalogues with folder paths longer than 115 characters has now been fixed.
Version 2062 - 1st Dec 2016
1. The conversion tool, viewer tool and EDS now support SHV and VP3 format (In beta version).
Version 2035 - 12 April 2016
1. The conversion tool and EDS now support the larger hoops sizes for JEF (Janome) file format. Specifically 230x230mm and 230x300mm.
Version 2030 - 09 May 2015
1. The program would close when viewing certain designs with RGB files. This is now fixed. Version 2025 - 09 Mar 2014
1. When printing a design catalogue for designs in a folder with its name longer than 115 chars,
it would not print. This is now checked for.
2. Certain VIP files would not show centred correctly. This is now fixed
Version 2021 - 09 Jan 2014
1. Older SEW files thumbnail now shows correctly.
2. Older SEW files converts correctly.
3. Fix to show HUS thumbnails correctly.
4. Fix to avoid conflict with Generations embroidery application.
Version 2003 - 20 April 2013
1. Add notes & codes to each Colour / Needle and print to design sheets
2. New icon type buttons throughout the app.
Version 1132 - 03 April 2013
1. Certain Pfaff PCS designs would cause the conversion & viewer tool to stop working. This has now been fixed.
Version 1123 - 16 Mar 2013
1. Design notes now incorporated in to EDS. Also when importing or exporting, design notes are carried through.
2. Now compatible with non-English operating systems supporting native number formats etc...
Version 1119 - 08 Feb 2013
1. Centre design facility added
2. Rotate design facility added
3. Mirror / flip design facility added
4. Designs Costing Database facility added. Appears on design property printouts
5. New print previews before printing added.
1. New installer program removed due to causing some PC security systems flagging up as a threat - Now fixed.
2. Catalogue and design property printouts used to cut off half way down the page. This is now fixed
3. When printing to PDF each catalogue page would create a new PDF file. This now creates multiple pages in one PDF.
Version 1104 - 30 Jan 2013
1. New installer program to make it easier to install and remove.
2. Issue with stitch count on colour layers. Now fixed.
3. New Design Pop Out feature that shows the selected design in it's own window which is resizable. Also shows design info.
4. New Menu system which is more intuitive to help find the options you're looking for.
Version 1096 - 27 Jan 2013
1. The Data 7 Embroidery Design Conversion Tool now supports Viking HUS and Pfaff VIP embroidery formats.
Version 1077 - 21 Dec 2012
1. The Data 7 Embroidery Design Conversion Tool now supports "Design Notes". Add any kind of note to a design you wish, any format and it'll show with each design, in design properties and on the printed design sheets.
Version 1072 - 27 Aug 2012
1. When converting from certain formats to PES format certain LONG stitches caused and error. This is now fixed.